Doggie Daycare Rates
Add on a 30 minute supervised swim in our 48′ dog pool for just $15!
- 1 visit $27 per dog
- 5 visits $125 -$25 a day
- 10 visits $235- $23.50 a day
- 20 visits $450 – $22.50 a day
Temperament Tests – Dog’s must be extremely human and dog friendly to pass our testing.
- ADT clients – $10
- All other clients – $15
- Appointments required for Temperament Test. Call (770) 714-9877 to schedule appointment
Alpharetta Location: (770) 714-9877
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 7am to 7pm.
- We can accommodate our clients that need daycare on alternate days outside the days and times above.
We are closed four days a year: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, and Easter.
Alpharetta Doggie Daycare
Our primary goal in Doggie Daycare Atlanta is to release your dogs’ stress and energy and to mentally stimulate them while in our care. As we always say in our obedience classes, “an exhausted dog does nothing wrong”. Walking a dog makes them tired but running releases pent up stress and anxiety which can come out as destruction.
Being a Certified Canine Behavior and Training Specialist, I used my 20 years of experience with dogs to design a good doggie daycare like a playground that would not only exercise your dog physically but stimulate them mentally as well. A lot of the working breeds need as much mental stimulation as physical stimulation. Every mix breed seems to have a little Labrador or Shepherd in them so more and more dogs appear to be mixed with working breeds. Our doggie daycare is perfect for pure-blooded breeds as well as mixes of these breeds and mutts of all kinds. We have interactive toys to stimulate their minds, agility equipment for them to play on and of course our staff, who will be building a special one on one relationship with your dogs which makes them aware of each dog’s special needs.
The secured facility is 200 feet long and 77 feet wide with 6 foot high fencing and a reinforced bottom line. The area is large enough for us to supervise yet give your dog ample room to get up a good speed, run, jump and play. The doggie daycare is attached to a large covered and enclosed barn with four extra-large stalls for protection from any cold or inclement weather. We have 3 additional covered areas for protection from inclement weather plus we have boarding rooms to bring dogs in if weather persists. In total we have 10 reinforced yards for the dogs to enjoy!!
The summer of 2014 we added a huge 48 foot dock diving pool for the dogs! For an additional fee of $10 your dog can have a 30 minute supervised swim with a certified canine CPR qualified boarding associate. Please note that this fee is in addition to the regular doggie daycare fee.
Other services available are: swimming for weight loss and exercise as well as swim therapy, dock diving and our “Splash and Play” play groups and agility tunnels for your dogs to run and chase their buddies through.
Our trained and knowledgeable staff has completed first aid classes and is educated on “bullying” behavior, dehydration or other stresses and can recognize when a dog needs a rest period.
Bring your hyperactive, stressed-out, under-exercised dog to our doggie daycare and we will do the rest. When you pick your dogs up from our doggie daycare they will probably go to sleep in the car on the way home and be the perfect angel that you always knew they could be.
Criteria for acceptance in our Atlanta Doggie Daycare:
- All dogs must be temperament tested (even if they are currently in a doggie day care program elsewhere).
- Temperaments tests are $20 for all new clients. Clients whose dogs have not stayed with us within 6 months must retake the temperament test. Returning clients pay $15 for temperament tests.
- Preferred if male dogs are neutered if over 8 months old.
- Special testing for intact males is available. We know many dogs are working dogs and/or show dogs and we respect individuals preferences on neutering.
- No un-spayed females are allowed to attend if they are in heat.
- We prefer for all the dogs to be dropped off before 10:30 am.
- No Bullies.
- No sickly, flea & tick-ridden dogs.
- No dogs that have been ill within the last 30 days [unless a written release forms from their veterinarian] or any dogs with health issues that could be transferable to other dogs.
- A current health exam is preferred.
- Dogs must be at least 5 pounds
- Dogs must be at least 4-5 months of age and have their rabies shots.
- Proof of vaccines, including Bordetella, must be on a veterinary letterhead and have the dates of when the last vaccines were administered and the due dates for boosters, vet’s phone numbers etc.
- ALL dogs must be on a harness or have a collar (NO BUCKLE COLLARS ALLOWED)
- No choke chains or any correction collars while dogs are in the daycare yards. Atlanta Dog Trainer reserves the right to refuse, remove or cancel visitation privileges to Any and All dogs that we perceive as a problem dog. This includes overly dominant dogs or any dogs we perceive as a danger to our doggie daycare center, staff, dogs or our clients.