Who cares about DROOL when your dog is in the DOG POOL?
Dog Dock Diving Next Dock Diving Class April 27th 2019
We are excited to introduce the new dog sport called “Dock Diving.” I am sure you have seen some events in the media or on the extreme dog sports channels. Do you have an athletic dog? Do you even know if your dog is athletic? Dogs who do not enjoy agility may love swimming or dock diving. If you already have a dock diving dog then you have a great new place to practice! Participating in this ever-increasingly popular dog sport is rewarding for both you and your dog. The excitement at these events is contagious! These competitions build true camaraderie amongst dog lovers and can expand your circle of friends while providing great exercise and socialization for your furry best friend!!
- Classes meet once a week for approximately 1 1/2 hour and runs for 6 weeks.
- $150 for 4 classes (minimum of 3 dogs/maximum 5-6 dogs per class)
All Swim Sessions in our Dog Pool Oh my GOSH!!!….
- Dog Pool Hours:
- Monday – Sunday – 11 – 7pm – Appointments Necessary – Call (770) 714-9877 to schedule
- Private dog pool rental $39 per dog per hour. Five swim package $180 + $45 for second dog = $225
- $10 for any additional dogs
- Private Swim Lessons – with a certified trainer is $85 an hour
- Three lessons for $245. Second dog add in $30 for 3 sessions.
- Dogs who attend our Doggie Daycare can swim with an associate for 30 minutes for just $22 (in addition to regular daycare fees). Dogs will swim between 2 pm – 5 pm. Dogs will then be towel dried and put up to rest until pick up. The 5 visit pass $100.
Pool/Deck Party Rental – Perfect for Canine Birthday Parties, Foster Groups, Meet Up Groups, Family Reunions, Etc.
- 1 hour and ½ party rental is $125
- Includes 6 dogs/7 people
- Chairs and Tables are supplied for Guests
- Certified Atlanta Dog Trainer Lifeguard (add $25 per hour)
- 3 hour party rental is $375
- Includes up to 10 dogs and 20 – 25 people
- Chairs and Tables are provided for 20 guests
- Certified Atlanta Dog Trainer lifeguard (add $25 per hour)
New Aquatic Classes enrolling now please call (770) 754-9178 for more infoSwim Lessons with a Certified Instructor
Our swim sessions are tailored for a variety of needs. We utilize knowledge for the breed specific tasks which have been taught through 100 plus years of specialized breeding. Want your puppy or dog to learn to swim safely? We can do it. Have a “more mature” dog who has trouble exercising or doesn’t like to exercise? Swimming may be the solution! It has low impact on the joints and so many other benefits! $85 for 60 minute session or get a Package 3 lessons for $245
Sessions with a trainer are $85 per hour or 4 sessions for $330. Aqua therapy is a deep, physical, innate body response water relaxation method for relieving stress. It is also a fun and smooth freeing exercise for older dogs that might be experiencing arthritis or other limitations. I know how they feel, poor guys. Our water therapy is designed to help dogs in need of weight loss, dogs with mobility issues, and dogs recovering from surgeries where a no impact exercise is required. The term “canine water therapy” can mean a lot of things… it can range all the way from an hour of tennis balls and power swimming, to an hour of massage in the warm supporting waters at the stairs of the pool. Usually it falls somewhere in the middle with a combination of movement in water and some kind of bodywork during the resting periods. Some benefits of Aqua Therapy include:
- Diminished Muscular Tension
- Increased Range of Motion
- Reduction of Pain
- Augmented Peripheral Circulation
- Normalization of Muscle Tone
- Reduced Stress and Anxiety
- Increased Body Awareness
- Release of Emotional Stress